IN THE COURT OF SESSION JUDGE LAHORE.
Muhammad Asghar son of Noor Ahmed caste Rajpoot resident of 421 johar Town Lahore.
1. Mr Muhammad Ahmed Saeed Sheikh learned Magistrate model Town Lahore.
2. Muhammad Amjad son of Zahoor Ahmed Resident of Chak No 559 G.B. police station Tandeelyanwala district Faisal abad.
May it please your honour,
1. That the petitioner is a law abiding citizen of Pakistan and has very good antecedent in his credit .
2. That on 22-06-07 at about 7/30 am the petitioner son namely Muhammad Bilal Asghar was going to school on his bike , and when he reached near Malik chowk Near Johar Shadi hall ,at once one water tank drived over the respondent No 2 crushed the son of the petitioner and after that accident , the respondent No 2 ran away form the spot.
3. That the son of the petitioner died at the spot and rescue 1122 took the body of the deceased to the hospital , and after postmortem that body handed over the petitioner .
4. That on the application of the petitioner a case under section 322 pp.c , police station johar town case No 405 / 07 got register against the respondent No 2 .
5. That after that the respondent No 2 was arrested by the police and now his has is pending in the court of respondent No1 since 28 – 06 – 07 and the respondent No 2 is using delaying factices and the evidence of the petitioner has been recorded , but the respondent No 2 who is the accused of the case creating hindrance and also threatening towards the complainant as well as the rest of the witnesses, in this way the respondent No 2 misusing the concession of bail .
6. That the nature of the case is a serious in nature but the honourable court respondent No 1 is adjourning the case without any useful task , while the dates of the case are not less then one month , and the petitioner is loosing the hope of justice.
7. That the case is old and about two years has been completed , but there is no progress in the case .
8. That if the trial of the case will not be commenced in short time the petitioner will be suffer an irritable loss and injury . hence this application .
Under these circumstances its most humbly prayed that this honourable court may kindly be pass an order for the early commencement of trial in the above titled case for the interest of justice, either day to day or prescribed a time within one month.
Through : -
Javed Iqbal Janjua,
Advocate High Court
Dt : - 08-05-09
Ilyas Ahmed Ghouri Tahir Rafique Aamir Akram
Waqar Muhammad M Sheraz Javaid Hamid raza
S.M Aflatoon Jakhar Abdul Hameed Ch
Advocates High Court 50- Mozang Road Asghari Chambers Chowk Safanwala Lahore.