IN THE COURT OF SENIOR CIVIL JUDGE WITH POWERS OF SPECIAL JUDGE ( RENT ) RENT TRIBUNAL LAHORE.
Case No. -------------------------------- 2015
Muhammad Saleem son of Muhammad Nawaz , Resident of Gulshan park , Anas Block , Begum Kot Lahore.
V E R S U S
Mst . Jameela , daughter of Allah Ditta , resident of Gulshan park . Muhammadi Street , begum kot Lahore.
PETITION U/S 15 OF PUNJAB RENTAL PREMISES ACT, 2009 FOR THE EJECTMENT OF RESPONDENT
May it please your honour : -
· That the petitioner is a co- owner / landlord and the respondent is a tenant @ Rs. 4500 /- per month (which was increased gradually) in the property situated at mehraj park begum kot, shahdara, lahorefor the last more than 20 years. The property is comprising of one room, bath room, waranda, courtyard and the measurement of the property is about 5 – Marlas . the description of the property is as under : -
East : - house of shaukat
West :- hosue of chacha basher
North :- house of haider ali
South :- house of chacha basher
· That the respondent was in possession of the above said rented premises along with an open ground measureing about 5- Marlas. In the year 2013, the petitioner raised his construction over the plotand the rented premiseswas reduced to the extent mentioned in para- 1 and the petitioner along with other family members shifted in newly constructed house.
· That the respondent regularly paid the rent to the petitioner and committed default with effect from Janurary,2015.
· That the Respodent has neither paid the rent in cash nor sent the same through money order or deposit in the bank account of petitioner.
· That the petitioner used to put off the matter on one excuse or other and requested that she would pay the rent of 3 months in lump sum in the month of March,2015.
However, she failed to fulfill her commitment.
· That the petitioner asked the respondent to vacate the premises and hand over the vacant possession to the petitioner and pay the monthly rent @ Rs.4500/- per month for the last six months but she made false promises in the presence of the witnesses and a week ago refused to make any payment of rent, hence this petition.
· That the respondent is legally bound to pay the monthly rent and she has committed willful default as such she is not entitled to retain the possession of the property.
· That the cause of action accrued firstly in the month of January, 2015 when the Respondent failed to pay the rent, secondly, time to time and same subsists.
· That the required court fee and other expenses has been affixed upon this application.
· That the rented premises is situated at Lahore, this honourable Tribunal has jurisdiction to adjudicate upon the matter.
P R A Y E R :-
Under the circumstances and submission submitted above, it is therefore respectfully prayed that Eviction Order may very graciously be passed in favour of the petitioner against the respondent and she be directed to deliver
(Muhammad Nisar Malik)
Advocate High Court
127-District Courts Lahore